About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Portraits of Me

If you ever wondered what I look like, check out two of the Tongginator's most recent artistic renderings --

















As you can see, I have only one leg, but two feet. This may explain my tremendous lack of grace. Oh, and those dots spraying from my mouth? I can only venture a guess that I recently sneezed. (Remember, I DO have asthma and allergies.)

As for the hair? That's pretty accurate, unfortunately.

As is the Big Mouth.


















I have no words for this one. I'm sure you can understand why.

I think this must be how she views me when I am yelling using a calm and controlled voice to reiterate the importance of obedience.

9 comments:

Aunt LoLo said...

Well, aren't you just the cutest little thing on the block!

I feel your pain...my little sister drew a portrait of me when I was about 15. She said she was going to make it really "realistic." I was wearing shorts when she took my likeness...and it looked just like me...completely with a dotty face and legs! Apparently, 5 year olds can't overlook acne or unshaven legs. She was so proud of herself! I didn't like the picture...and made her cry. She probably still hasn't forgiven me.

Janet said...

Tee hee. That's great. I didn't know you were a vampire.

prechrswife said...

Love the artwork!

Debbie said...

That's really great! How old is the Lil' Tongginator? She definitely has an artistic flair. Debbie

Becoming Me said...

Adorable!

Cajunchic said...

very cute. My daughter always draws me with hips and a behind the size of the greater US.

Chris & Deb said...

Too cute! Sophie has been drawing us lately too. Hers are mostly head with short sticks for legs! :) Love the imagination at this age!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Well, you are one very pretty girly... you leg is so sexy... hehehe... I love the way you have your hair too... now, as for the Macro on the Rebel... gonna have to give that one a whirl... I was use to the super macro and macro on my Canon S3 - ahhh... the world of camera jargon...

blessedbigtime said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable! This is exactly what I look like when my daughter draws me. You have been reading our blog..we adopted our daughter from Tonggu as well. I've enjoyed skimming your blog and will read more when I get home.
Diana