About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Thursday, May 22, 2008

In Memory of Maria


There now exists a website in memory of Maria Chapman, daughter of Christian singer Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary Beth. Maria passed away yesterday in a tragic accident. If you'd like to express your condolences and get a glimpse of this beautiful little girl through a short video clip, click here.

Cards and children's drawings can be mailed to PO Box 150156 Nashville, TN 37215. In lieu of flowers, the Chapmans request any gifts be directed to Shaohannah's Hope.

The funeral will occur on Saturday, May 24 at 11 AM at Christ Presbyterian Church in Nashville, Tennessee. Please join me in praying for the family during such a difficult time.

5 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Thanks for saying hi on my blog!

I am just devastated for the Chapmans. I cried again about an hour ago. So, so sad...

Cajunchic said...

This whole thing is just so incredibly sad. It broke my heart when I heard about it this morning on the radio. I actually thought of you though when I heard it and thought how sad it must make you since you have something in common.

Alyson & Ford said...

So sad, no words can describe everyone's shock and sympathy.

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Alyson (and Ford) LID 01/27/06

discombobulated said...

What a beautiful family picture. I said a prayer for them, but especially for the teenage brother who was driving the car.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Truly heartbreaking. Beyond understanding... Lucy