About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Saturday, May 31, 2008

Marriage Plans...

I've just been informed that this is her Wedding Ring, y'all.





















And that she is wearing it forever... or until it falls off her finger.

Also, she's marrying Foo Foo. (Actually, I'M the one who wants her to marry Foo Foo.)

SHE wants to marry Pocket.

One can only hope she develops better dress sense in time for the wedding ceremony.

Otherwise, Ring and Rosie will both have heart attacks when she walks down the aisle.

Because THIS is what they will see....





















Yes, we are all about modesty here at Tonggu House.

No question about it.

Ring and Rosie, never fear. I'm sure Pocket will never agree to marry her. She's a little too demanding for his tastes.

Plus, she she seems to have terrible an eclectic sense of style.

13 comments:

CC said...

That's awesome. If she marries my son, can he wear the Cinderella princess dress with heels?

Becoming Me said...

That's adorable

Gerbil said...

Its light, its breezy, it comes with kitten heels, hey its destined to be a runway runaway!

Shawnstribe said...

oh yes!!!!!
you have a great girl there!!!!
so so so cute
xxxxxxxxx
s

Cajunchic said...

I like her choice in big bling.

Mommy Cracked said...

Awww!! Hee-hee!!! That is too cute! Love the "dress".

Lisa said...

Love the tutu and the BIG heart ring on her finger. So adorable :)

redmaryjanes said...

Hello there, thank you for your comment about No Place Like Home. Does this mean you are volunteering to list your blog? It is very cute!

I also would love the html for your free rice, that would be great on there!

Thanks again for your support. Let me know if you'd like to be listed and under which category.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

hahahahahahahahahaha... though the ring is simply gorgeous... I am lovingly laughing at the gorgeous skirt with the undies flashing... pure modesty of course... take care

CC said...

I've just given you an award on my blog!

Rochelle said...

Too cute!! Love the tutu!! LOL!!

prechrswife said...

Absolutely priceless! :-)

Rachel Marie said...

I think it would be so fabulous if someone started designing MODEST frilly dress up clothes for little girls! We have the same problem around here :)