About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Friday, May 23, 2008

Blog Snooping

Goodness!!! Now I know what topics interest y'all!

I have to say, I didn't once think my tag line "Distract Nosy Neighbors" would attract so many visitors. I now believe BloggyLand is filled with non-snoopers who fear their snooping neighbors. Alas, my idea wasn't all that great. You'll have to discover other methods to avoid prying eyes.

Fortunately, we are blessed to live in a wonderful neighborhood.

Seriously.

I don't think any of my neighbors snoop. They just don't seem the type.

1 comments:

Cajunchic said...

Yes you would be suprised what attracts people and the searches people come in on. some of them leave me laughing for days and wondering the back story.