About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Neighborhood Secret

Shhh... I have a secret. Actually, about 30 families in our neighborhood have a secret, all because one woman (who henceforth shall be dubbed ItalianMama) decided to Give Big.

I love our neighborhood.

Stay tuned for The Big Reveal on Friday. It's gonna be a lot like Oprah's Big Give, except without the millions, the self-promotion and the snarkiness.

It's gonna be good.

4 comments:

discombobulated said...

It's only Tuesday and we have to wait til Friday?!

Cajunchic said...

ok so you should know I have no patience at all. This is just cruel.

Cheri H said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to hear what the secret is!

Tonggu Grammy said...

I know and I'm not gonna tell! You all will be amazed at how this IS like the Oprah's Big Give except accomplished by folks just like you and me. Can't wait to hear your comments after Friday!