About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Parenting Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Towel Puddles

Little hands love to pull off hand towels from the rack in the bathroom. If you are like me, and quite laid-back, this shouldn't annoy you at all.

Pay no attention to the amused laughter and shouts of "liar, liar, pants on fire" that you hear. Those people have never met me in real life. (Mom, be quiet! You, too, Husband!)

I stumbled onto a quick, easy and inexpensive solution that works for me, and creates greater family harmony (since I continue to work on patience and self-control).

Simply add a diaper pin to the mix and voila: a towel that won't budge from the rack. It doesn't look stunning, but it looks better than a towel puddle ... and it works for me.

For more great Works for Me Wednesday ideas, check out this week's WFMW at Rocks in My Dryer.

7 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

very clever! gonna have to dig up a diaper pin!

FrazzMom said...

Love this idea...

Meshellyn said...

Haha! Love it! I bet you could position the pin to be slightly less revealing which I would need for my anal retentive self. Thanks for the tip!

~Rhen said...

Oooh, that is great!

Janet said...

That is a GREAT idea! My kids are ALWAYS pulling the towels off!!!!

Gerbil said...

**runs off to go find a whooolllle buncha pins**

Dale said...

I was kinda wondering why you had that baby pin on the towel in the bathroom! I thought it was just a convenient spot for when you might need it! You can tell no kids yet.