About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tonggu Gals!

Now that all of our Tonggu sweeties are another year older, I'd like to wish every one of them a happy birthday! About a month ago, petite Toes was the first to become a big girl four-year-old. Then came Erie's special day, followed by Jo-Jo's birthday about a week later. The Tongginator turned four during this first week of March, and RedFish followed two days later.

生日快乐 -- sheng ri kuai le -- happy birthday!

For nostalgia purposes, I included a photo of the girls' first birthday cake. Our travel group celebrated with a group birthday party at the Gloria Hotel in Nanchang, China. Thinking back to that day, I'm amazed it feels so long ago. Ontario "helped" the little ones blow out their candles (okay, she did it for them, but what do you expect?) This year I'll bet our Tonggu girls didn't tolerate any help from anyone!

0 comments: