About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Monday, March 17, 2008

And the Winner Is...

We just returned home late last night after our weekend getaway to New Orleans. So this is a tad late, but still as much on time as I could manage.

The winner of the $20 Starbucks card was originally MommyBrain because I pulled her name out of the hat filled with the names of many eleven commentators. However, she is a truly generous lady. Since she won the rocking horse from the Ultimate Blog Party, she graciously asked me to draw another name to "spread the wealth," so to speak. The next name I drew was Jujuboo. Mommy of Juju and Boo, e-mail me with your contact information so that I can send you the gift card. And thanks to everyone for posting such funny (and kind) words.

I'll post more about our trip to New Orleans after I take a nap and begin tackling our Mount Fuji sized laundry pile. I think Husband and I both agree ... our New Orleans trip was not fun, but it was An Event.

1 comments:

JujuBoo said...

Thanks for picking my name! Sorry it took so long to get back with you. Life got nutty all of a sudden! Im going to link to your blog from a blog post on my blog if that is OK with you! Thanks again! You have an awesome blog!