About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Friday, February 22, 2008

Wii Love Doodling

Our neighbors, the ColorMeRed family, invited the Tongginator and I over for some once-in-a-lifetime fun on Tuesday. They were installing new granite counter tops in their kitchen the following day, so they decided to graffiti up the place a bit. Mom Apple felt the artwork lacked oomph without a little Tongginator doodling. If you are a stranger reading this blog, and you ever felt curious about what I look like, check out the Tongginator's portrait of Tonggu Momma ... yep, it's a fairly good likeness, especially the hair.

After her Picasso session, the Tongginator headed downstairs with daughters Cherry and Raspberry to learn all about the Nintendo Wii. Cherry even designed a Tongginator Mii, a character avatar made to look exactly like (well, similar to) the Tongginator, complete with pigtails and, most importantly, Reindeer Antlers. (No, I have no idea why the Tongginator found those so important, but ... then again ... I'm not three.) We all had an absolute blast! And yes, the Tongginator did receive a "Super Shot" rating, although somehow I think that might be due to luck rather than skill. Judging from her body language, I'd say she agrees.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

You Got Some Nice Posts.

Keep Blogging.
Love Leanne
x

Special K said...

Oh my gosh... those are 3 yr old ponytails?! Her hair is so long.
It's gorgeous!