About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
I love you very much,
(And you, too, Husband! Heh.)



Top Ten Reasons I Love You, Hot Stuff

10. you tell me often that I am your "best customer"
9. you like things "just so" and always shut every door and drawer in the house
8. you collect friends with your effervescent personality
7. you never tire of reading the same stories over and over again (just like Momma!)
6. you love to sing at the top of your lungs
5. you correct my tones when I'm practicing Mandarin
4. you laugh with your whole body
3. your eyes sparkle with joy
2. I've watched you grow from a 13-pound, developmentally delayed baby to an active preschooler
1. you are my forever daughter


Top Ten Reasons I Love You, Husband

10. you put up with me, even when I'm grumpy (which -- these days -- is often)
9. you do many of the "icky" household chores without complaints
8. I love watching you play "Crash" with the Tongginator, especially knowing you invented the game solely for her enjoyment
7. you often exhibit the patience of Job
6. you love to cook (which means I don't have to)
5. people love being around you, which makes me feel proud to be your wife
4. you love my family as much as I love them
3. your beautiful blue-green eyes
2. I admire your love of learning and eagerness to do a good job on any task you attempt
1. you know me, warts and all, and you still love me (oh ... since this is a semi-public blog, I just wanted to make a general announcement that I mean this in the figurative sense rather than the literal sense ... just in case anyone wondered)



1 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Heart Day! I hope it's a good one!