About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Friday, February 8, 2008

Blogology

My button...



Groups I Belong To...




Contests and Awards...

The Write-Away Contest hosted by Scribbit

a runner-up in Scribbet's September 2008 write-away contest, for my post Seeing Color

Alltop, all the cool kids (and me)

in the Alltop Adoption Room.

And my "You like me! You really like me!" section...

Thanks so much Cajun Chick, Dusty, Aussie Fliss and CC at If I Only Had Super Powers, although I have to ask, "what were y'all thinking???"











Y'all make me smile because you are brillante and I heart your blogs, too, Beachy Mimi, Jujuboo, Mari, Kia, The Momster and Carla.












Y'all touched my heart Half Gaelic, Half Garlic, Amie and Missy, although I'm starting to wonder if these awards aren't more of a curse than a blessing. Hmmm... I've now decided I must do something about this, y'all, even though I adore Cheri H. for thinking of me.













Although somehow it didn't deter Pam, Emilie and Heidi, nor Lisa of JujuBoo and Carolina Mama nor even Lisa of The Motherlode. And Gail, Debz and Lanxi, as new readers, just didn't KNOW. What to do???